Training and Education is paramount in understanding the basics of soil and plant nutrition to develop your own strategy for a sutainable fertiliser program. Furthermore, retailers and landscapers will benifit from improved product knowledge. Training can be from 1 hr instore presentations to acredired seminars custom designed for your needs if required.
Who will benefit from this seminar series?
Commercial Growers, Retail and Production Nursery Staff, Council Parks Staff, Mowing and Maintenance Contractors, Retirement Village Grounds Staff, School Maintenance staff, Landscapers who:-
- Want to maximise plant health and production with minimal water use.
- Intend to develop your own eco friendly program that suits your specific needs
- Want easy, eco friendly practices that can be applied by skilled or unskilled staff
- Pride themselves on having skills to develop beautiful plants, gardens and produce that is nutrient rich, pest and disease free without harsh chemical inputs.
- Want to learn about the different elements and components of plants and the soil food web, what they do, and how you can work WITH nature for maximum plant health, yields and reduced costs.
- Want the confidence to advise on best practices for customers and clients.
- Have specific growing requirements and want to reduce harsh chemical and pesticide use.
- Grow in different mediums and want eco friendly strategies for increased production.
- Want information on how to identify problem areas and what to do about them.
- Learn how to successfully lay Turf in some of the harshest conditions, with minimal water.
SOME CORNERS CAN BE CUT WHEN DEVELOPING FERTILISER PROGRAMS BUT SKIMPING ON BASIC SOIL NUTRITION IS NOT ONE OF THEM.
to register your interest in training options and type "Training" in the subject line.
We will contact you to discuss your requirements.